Ballin for Charity 2017 Basketball
It's that time of year again! After seeing how much fun we had last March raising funds for Positive Coaching Alliance, Crossover Basketball & Scholars Academy and Steady Buckets, it was a no-brainer for us to do it again this year to create an even better experience for NYC's top innovators and entrepreneurs!
The basketball will be great, and the party even better! A company you all know is sponsoring the after party at your favorite venue, Basketball City.
Each team will play for a chance for a donation to their charity of choice -- $1500 for the Competitive Division winner's charity of choice and $1000 for the Recreational Division winner's charity of choice. The rest of the tournament proceeds will benefit Positive Coaching Alliance to help develop "Better Athletes, Better People" and providing software grants to 501c3 organizations in need. Check out who everyone is playing for here!
- Opportunity to network with the HOTTEST Tech Companies
- Goodie Bag and Official Ballin' for Charity Jersey for all participants
- March Madness games playing throughout
- 3 games of Pool Play for each team -- tournament bracket round for top seeds who advance
- Winning Team Trophy + $1000/$1500 donation towards Recreational + Division Team Winning Charities
RULES AND REGULATIONS - Please review our Rules and Regulations prior to the tournament start date.
Registration is OPEN! Register online at www.ballinforcharity.org or call the Tournament Director of Ballin' for Charity, Stephanie Vera at (646) 942-2861.
For more information on the tournament please reach us at email@example.com.